- Viol, la grande peur
- Pierre Chevalier
- Monique Gérard, Brigitte Lahaie, Joëlle Le Quément, Lily Baron, Rika Dunkan, Joan N'Guyen, Christine Morel, Maria Catalard, Henri Lambert, Olivier MATHOT, Jean Tolzac, Serge Berry, Claude Boisson, Henri Lameyre, Pierre Taylou, Jacques Marbeuf, Jean-Pierre Delamour, Didier Aubin, Daniel Fromenteau, Gilbert Servien, Ghislain Van Hove, Johnny Wessler, Michel Vallet, Guy Bonnafoux, Erika Cool, Davyo
- Release Date
- 1 January 1978
- This film not only demonstrates the motivation behind the act of rape (one of the most horrible crimes), but also breacks down the wall of silence which has until now surrounded it.
· Unsuspecting hitch-hikers
· Young girls who happen to walk alone at night
· Vietnamese women raped by American soldiers
· Women alone in a house which is being burglarized
· Female demonstrators, raped under the protective eye of law and order
All these young women, finding themselves in such situations are too ashamed to talk about it.
One must bring these facts to light.
The men who smirk at these incidents must be made to think that could happen to their wiwes, their sisters, their daughters.
- Daniel Lesoeur
- Pierre Chevalier, Marius Lesoeur
- Director of Photography
- Original Music Composer